Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is that Thing?

You know, When you look at something a bit to long and it starts looking strange? Well, I was looking on my facebook page and to the side was this nice outfit that kept popping up from Talbot's. They were showing it as a nice Christmas outfit and I just love the popped collar of the crisp white shirt. The necklace is nice and looks tasteful, but upon further looking at this picture I started to stare.

What is that thing sticking out of her skirt? I am so afraid now. Is she injured? Is it part of the fabric or an added accessory? And who thought that an elegant long skirt that you could wear to the Opera or an elegant Christmas party or dare I say it, the White House needs to have a backwards foot sticking out to the side.

She became a flamingo woman to me. I now cannot purchase this very tempting outfit from Talbot's because of the flamingo foot image that is burned into my brain. What does it look like to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment