Thursday, January 7, 2010

H1N1

I was telling you of the swine flu my husband and two boys had at home. My baby and I had to just hope that we didn't catch it. My oldest was the first to get it and he was around everyone on the day Amelia was born. Everyone just waited to see if they too would get it. I didn't and neither did baby. My parents suspected that they got it so we didn't go home with them.
One of the doctors treating me recommended that everyone wear mask around the baby and I until their fever and cough was gone. They gave me Tamiflu and had me go to their office for both the flu shot and the H1N1 shot. We were doing all we could do to prevent the spread of this flu to either one of us.
Here is a shot of my mother posing by tiny Amelia with her pink striped mask. What memories we have with this birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment