Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Get Ready Dahlin Because You'll Be the New Princess in Town.

On Facebook one day I got a question on my wall from my darling cousin. She asked me my most favorite words,
" By chance did you get the package that I sent?"
Oh how I love getting
Packages!

Sure getting a package is way fun because I get to open it and see what is inside but the anticipation of the fact that there IS a package on the way.... sooooooo fantastic! Am I the only one that feels this way?

I had infact moved and the delay was getting to me...but the post office was good and it realized where I actually live and delivered the package!!!

Wanna see what she sent?
You are gonna die!!!
get ready to squeal!!!
is the anticipation getting to you too?
ok, I'll let you see...







How CUTE is this!! It is to die for cute! I am beside myself, whatever that means.... Sooo cute!
So pink so tiara, so sparkly and so princess!

I love it! I think I need to get one as well and where it from now on everywhere I go. But not in my hair...right smack on my belly!
Isn't the card just to die for as well, I cannot stand to separate the two. So I need to keep the whole thing together and just wear that whole puppy front and center on my belly button! :)

Thank you so much sweet cousin of mine. You are making the anticipation of this new baby girl in my life really exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment