Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Celebration Time of the Evening

Sunset is my most favorite time of the day. I love how the sky looks so beautiful in all the different colors; blues, blacks, reds, yellows and whites.
How amazed I am by sunsets.

I love this time of the day too.
It is a time of the day where rest is near and family time is taking place. Dinner is being prepared and shared with loved ones, the work day is over and everyone starts to unwind. What an awesome thing to happen daily!
The sun sets and we are ready to stop our day and take it's beauty all in.
When we visited Hawaii the time of the sunset marked the beginning of the evenings celebration.

Texas Windmill
Flag on the hill
A burst of color
Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico

Where do you most enjoy sunsets? Do you have a favorite time or place for sunsets? Is there a sunset that you remember most? Share it with me, I'd love to know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment