Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm Very Glad To Know

May I just say how proud I am to share this picture with you.
The more times I look at it the more I want to share it.
I puffy heart rabbits, don't get me wrong, pictures of dead bunnies do not make me laugh at all. It's more complicated than that.
It's the fact that there is someone out there creative, crazy and fun. Someone who will spend the time needed to make this photo look real. Ha! It means lots of free time and this is their creative outlet.

My dad sent this picture to me. I guess I inherited his humor and art appreciation. This is a father-daughter, tongue-in-cheek shared via email. A welcomed giggle amongst the long, dry and boring daily mail.

I'm very glad to know I'm not the only one who laughs at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment