Monday, March 22, 2010

Moving

Ok. So, there have been some newish things going on and I wanted to share them with you.

I've had this computer, Macbook, for a year. I forgot that I can create a blog/website on it. It is soooo easy to do and loads of fun at the same time.

ALSO, I changed my Twitter name to reflect better what I am now as a blogger and a mother. I am no longer EXPECTING my 3rd child. I had my 3rd child....girl, but you know that already if you have been following @EXPECT3 on twitter or my blog. What is going on now is... with three children, I'm counting to 3, or "@CountingTo3".

I'm moving my blog to this website thingy that Apple does. I have been taking the tutorials and have been having a ball. IN MY SPARE TIME I sleep or shower or maybe read a book... so this has been a long production of a switch from blogger to MAC APPLE iWeb hicky place.

If by chance you want to follow my new blog or maybe just go take look....it can be found a couple of ways, by going to my @CountingTo3 profile has a link should take you right there. or by clicking cutting and pasting the following address in your browser. http://web.me.com/annettemc.davis/CountingTo3/Welcome.htm

Thanks for joining me on my journey. Please let me know where your blog is, I'd love to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment